Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Which of the following works of Kalidas gives information about history of Sunga dynasty?
The Gupta period is considered as the 'Golden Age of India' which of the following statement is true regarding this-
- The Gupta age was progressive in foreign trade.
- There was peace and prosperity.
- There was a tremendous development in the field of science.
1 and 3
2 and 4
1, 2 and 3
All of above
Sea route to India was discoveredby
None of these
The Gupta ruler who repaired Sudarsana Lake for the second time
The Nanda dynasty was established by
One of the most important facts in the history of India during the 1st century of British rule is the decay of her flourishing
A and B
Expansion of agricultural land took place on the largest scale in which period?
The French Revolution gave a new meaning to
Under the Mughal, in urban area the judicial powers were exercised by
Which statement (s) is/are related to the Ramananda?
- He worshipped Ram and Sita but preached the oneness of God and the doctrine of Bhakti for everyone
- Dismissed the caste system and untouchability, simplified rules of worship and made rigidity of the Varnashrama tradition milder.
Both I and II
Neither I nor II
Who said over the radio on 30th January 1948 ''The Father of Nation is no more''?
Which among the following cities is considered as one of the oldest surviving cities in the world?
Consider the following statements:
- The inhabitants of Harappa grew and used cotton.
- The inhabitants of Harappa had no knowledge of copper and bronze.
- The standard Harappan seals were made of clay.
1 and 2
2 and 3
1, 2 and 3
Why did some religious people want to reform the Church during medieval times?
It had grown too big.
It had grown weak.
It had grown too powerful.
It had grown corrupt.
The revolt of 1857 had its beginnings in
The list of sixteen Mahajanapadas is available in
There are 16 questions to complete.