Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
The jain saint credited with the spread of Jainism in Karnataka is?
Where did Buddha die?
An intelligent appreciation of the relative values of different trade-routes in India is contained in
Arthashastra of Kautilya
Pliny's Natural History
Indica of Megasthenese
Who wrote Futuhat-i-Ferozshahi?
Firoz Shah Tughlaq
The first monarch of Magadh kingdom in the sixth century B.C. was
Who had appointed Parnadatta as the Provincial Governor of Saurashtra?
By the Charter Act of 1813 the Indian trade except in...... was thrown open to all British subjects.
Banda Bahadur, a Sikh leader who led a revolt against the Mughals after the assassination of Guru Gobind Singh, was captured and executed during the reign of
Consider the following statements regarding orientalist and anglicist debates regarding education system in India:
- The Orientalists were sure that a social change was required in India and that change would come when Indian rediscovered the roots of their civilization whereas Anglicists argued that the aim of the British should be to teach useful learning and that Hindu and Muslim literature contained only a small portion of any utility.
- Macaulay's minutes of 1835 settled the debate and was skewed in the favour of orientalists.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
Consider the following statements about Swami Vivekananda
- He said that Vedanta was the religion of all.
- He believed in reviving all the best traditions of Hinduism.
- He was impressed by the status of women in the West.
2 and 3
1 and 2
1 and 3
1, 2 and 3
The Doctrines of 'Non-Violence' and 'Civil Disobedience' associated with Mahatma Gandhi was influenced by the works of
Iron was brought to many civilization by the
Which of the following Act(s) was/were passed in 1856?
The Religious Disabilities Act
The Hindu Widow Remarriage Act
Both the above
None of the above
The Mansabdari system introduced by Akbar was borrowed from the system followed in-
Babar was originally the ruler of
Who is the author of Padmawat?
Malik Mohammad Jaysai
There are 16 questions to complete.