Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Who wrote Charaka Samhitha
None of these
Which one of the following Sultans, was not an off spring of Iltutmish, but was the last successor of his dynasty?
Muizuddin Bahram Shah
Consider the following statement (s) related to the Bengal Politics during 18th-century
- Bengal Nawab was captured and put to death by Mir Jafar in the Battle of Plassey, 1757.
- After Mir Qasim, Nizam-ud-daula was made the Nawab of Bengal.
- The same person acted as deputy Dewan on behalf of the East Indian Company and as Deputy Subedar on behalf of the Bengal Nawab.
- In 1767, British Government ordered the East India Company to pay \pounds 400, 000 per year.
III & IV
II & IV
I & II
I & III
Which of the following are the basis tenants of Bhakti Movement?
Ideas was the Bhakti movement--devotion to God. Bhakti to God was accepted as salvation.
Spiritual sessions in meeting places known as zawiyas, khanqahs, or tekke
Ideas was the Bhakti movement--devotion to God with the help of a priest. Bhakti to God was accepted as damnation.
Described as the interiorization, and intensification of human faith and practice.
In March 1942, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill appointed the Cripps Mission to resolve Indian political crisis because
he was under pressure from the US President Roosevelt
of the gravity of the Japanese war menace on India's borders
both A and B above
of INA's initial success on India's eastern borders
Which veda has 10 mandal 1028 Sakta and 10, 580 Richas?
The Yueh-Chi were driven out from western China by the
The Non-co-operation Movement remained relatively weak in
Which of these factors did NOT shape the evolution of society in Western Europe during the early medieval period?
Roman Catholic Church
Eastern Orthodox Church
Customs of barbarian tribes
Name of the Mahajanapada, which was a confederacy of eight republican clans?
The word Vishti means
Rights of slaves
Property of women
The oldest Jain scriptures are regarded to be the
Consider the following statements regarding the history of Kashmir in the tenth century-
- There were two rival groups in the court.
- Queen Sugandha was deposed in 914 A.D.
- Queen Didda did not curb the powers of the feudal landowners.
1, 2, 3
Which of the following is not correctly matched?
Which of the following statements about the Satya Sodhak Samaj are correct?
- It was founded by Jyotiba Phule.
- The movement aimed at the complete abolition of the caste system.
- The movement aimed to spread education among women and lower caste people.
1 and 3 only
2 and 3 only
1, 2 and 3
What was the time period of Indus Civilization / Harappan Civilization?
2400 BC-1750 BC
2500 BC-1750 BC
2500 BC-1700 BC
2400 BC-1700 BC
There are 16 questions to complete.