Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Which of the following statements are true about Rajendra Chola I?
- He assured the title of Gangaikondachola after his victory over the Gangetic valley.
- He conquered the islands of Andaman and Nicobar.
- He commemorated his victories by constructing temples.
- He is regarded as the real founder of the Chola empire.
1 and 2
3 and 4
1, 2 and 3
1, 2 and 4
The terra-cotta plough of the Harappan civilization was found at
Whose said the given statement-"I came alone and I am going alone. I have not done well to the country and the people and of the future, there is no hope":
Which of the following incarnations of Vishnu is represented in art as raising the Earth from the Ocean?
Rana Sanga was the ruler of
An enormous Nandi, the second largest in India is a feature of which Chola temple?
Nataraja temple at Chidambaram
Gangaikonda cholapuram temple
Raja Rajeswara temple at Tanjore
The Paramara ruler who established a university at Dhara?
Sakas were finally overthrown by
Which of the following were the main features of the imperial Mughal land revenue system?
- It varied according to the crop grown.
- It varied from region to region.
- It varied according to farming bids received.
- It varied according to individual contracts with village headmen.
2, 3 and 4
1 and 2
1 and 4
1 and 3
The first metal to be used by man was
Which one of the following dynasties was ruling at the time of Alexanders invasion?
Shivaji conqurred many forts. Which was first-?
Which of the following statements is/are correct about the Chalcolithic settlement?
They domesticated cattle most probably for food and not milked for drink and dairy products
They did practice cultivation but not on large scale
The pre-Harappan phase at Kalibangan in Rajasthan and Banawali in Haryana is distinctly chalcolithic
All of the above
The Phrase the 'Light of Asia' is applied to
Which of the following buildings at Fatehpur Sikri is known as Ibadatkhana where Akbar used to hold religious discussions?
The most revolutionary secret organization of Bengal was
There are 16 questions to complete.