Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
The Mauryan king who issued the Nagarjuna Hill Cave Inscriptions and assumed the royal title of Devanampriya was:
The historical site wherein and early inscription referring to the five heroes of the Vrishnis is found is
The term used to denote a group of families in the Vedic society was
Who among the following was the first leader to organize labour movement in India?
B. P. Wadia
N. G. Ranga
N. M. Lokhandy
Lala Lajpat Rai
Which of the following statement is not correct about Portuguese?
They established a first printing press in India at Goa in AD 1556.
They spread Catholicism in the western and eastern coast of India.
They brought tobacco cultivation in India.
???The Indian Medicinal Plants' was the first scientific work which was published at Andhra Pradesh in 1563.
Consider the following statements about Champaran Satyagraha (1917)
- The Champaran Satyagraha marked Mahatma Gandhi's first appearance in Indian politics as a leader of the masses.
- Young nationalists like Rajendra Prasad and J.B. Kriplani and worked with Mahatma Gandhi at Champaran.
- It was during this movement that Mahatma Gandhi formulated his philosophy of Satyagraha.
1 and 3
2 and 3
1 and 2
Which of the following are true about Jahangir?
- The full name of Jahangir was Nuruddin Md. Jahangir
- Jahangir had ended a long drawn out struggle with Mewar
- Mahabat Khan revolted against Jahangir and captured Jahangir and his wife Nurjahan at Lahore
I and II
II and III
All the above
What was the Normal rate of interest on loans during the Guptas period
Who lamented upon the drain of gold from Rome to India?
Who of the following was responsible for the collection of taxes at the intermediate level of administration between the district and the village?
The people who migrated from the region of the Caspian sea were called
Vardhamana Mahavira died at
Which of the following is not true about Rajputs?
They comprised the ruling and warrior chiefs
Their rise was an important social phenomenon of the early medieval period.
They were a landed aristocracy
The medals were denied entry to their ranks
Consider the following statements:
- Jehangir was the ruler of India when the East India company was set up.
- The famous queen Chand Bibi belonged to Ahmednagar kingdom.
Both i and ii are correct
Neither i nor ii is correct
Only i is correct
Only ii is correct
Which of the following Government of India Act introduced the diarchy system in the provinces of India?
Government of India Act, 1909
Government of India Act, 1919
Government of India Act, 1935
None of these
Consider the following statements regarding the revolt of the Royal Indian Navy in 1946:
- The revolt was launched to protest against racial discrimination and unpalatable food.
- Lord Wavell the concurrent viceroy of India condemned the response of the Indian Army towards the revolt.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
There are 16 questions to complete.