Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
The founder of Boy Scouts nd Girl Guides movement was-
Which of the following are true of Jainism?
- It has an affinity with the Vedanta system of Philosophy.
- It has an affinity with the Sankhya system of Philosophy.
- It completely rejected the concept of the soul.
- According to it the world consists of two eternal categories, viz: conscious (Jiva) and unconscious (Ajiva).
2 and 3
Which of the following leader who presided All India Congress Committee session on 9th August?
Aruna Asif Ali
Which one of the following is a site of the Harappan civilization wherein a Persian Gulf seal has been unearthed?,
Consider the following statements:
- Some of the earliest bhakti movements ( sixth century) were led by the Alvars (literally, those who are ''immersed'' in devotion to Vishnu) and Nayanars (literally, leaders who were devotees of Shiva).
- They travelled from place to place singing hymns in Tamil in praise of their gods.
- During their travels the Alvars and Nayanars identified certain shrines as abodes of their chosen deities.
I and II
I and III
All of the above
Which of the following statement is/are correct?
- Pulakesn I was the first ruler of the Chalukya dynasty?
- Harshavardhana attacked the Chalukya territory during 608-642 AD?
- Vikramaditya I died in 608 AD
All are correct
Only II, III
Only I, III
Who was the first Muslim writer to make use of Hindi words and adopt Indian poetric imagery and themes?
Abdul Qadir Badauni
Which of the following was the most important factor responsible for the extensive growth of foreign trade?
Surplus production of several commodities which were in great demand in foreign markets
There was a direct trade route between Tamil land and Arabia, Egypt and Rome
Because the Yavanas (i.e. the Romans, The Greeks and The Egyptians) had colonized certain parts of South India
Tamils had a great reputation as seafarers
Consider the following events in correct sequence of Indian National Movement
- Foundation of Indian National Congress
- Simon Commission
- Home Rule Movement
- Cabinet Mission
I, III, II, IV
I, IV, III, II
III, I, IV, II
I, II, IV, III
Which one of the following Indus Valley Civilization sites gives evidence of a stadium?
The first Mughal Garden in India had been laid out by
Who among the following performed Asvamedha sacrifice?
- Pushyamitra sunga
- Pravarsena I
- Pulakesin I
1, 2, 3 and 4
1 and 2
1, 2 and 3
Which of the Sultans measured the land for fixing land revenue?
- Alauddin Khilji
- Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq
- Muhammad Bin Tughlaq
- Sikandar Lodi
1 and 3 only
1, 2 and 3 only
1 and 2 only
1, 2, 3 and 4
Lord Mountbatten as a Viceroy had conversed with following Indian leaders regarding the transfer of power-
- Jawahar Lal Nehru
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Mohammad Ali Jinnah
- Mahatma Gandhi
2, 3, 4, 1
1, 4, 2, 3
3, 2, 1, 4
4, 3, 2, 1
Who among the following was awarded the China Medal for taking part in China war of 1900?
Maharaja Ganga Singh
Maharaja Fateh Singh
Maharaja Sumer Singh
Maharaja Jai Singh
With reference to the philosophy of Kabir, Consider the following statements:
- Kabir believed that the Quran was infallible.
- Kabir rejected the conception of avataras.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
There are 16 questions to complete.