Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Name the person/persons who invited Babur to invade India.
- Daulat Khan Lodi
- Mahmud Lodi
- Bhara Mal of Amber
- Rana Sanga of Mewar
- Alam Khan Lodi
2, 3, 4
3, 4, 5
1, 2, 3
1, 4, 5
The Dhamma propagated by Ashoka was
a mixture of the philosophies of Ajivikas and Charvakas
a system of morals consistent with the tenets of most of the sects of the time
the tenets of Buddhism
the religious policy of the state
In the Interim Government formed in 1946, the Minister for Education was
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
Gandhara art all but one of the following was different from the West. Which was it?
Foldings of the robe
Depicting the physiognomy
Haider Ali established his authority over the Mysore state by overthrowing
Which one among the following Tirthankaras was according to the Svetambar tradition, a lady?
Sugandhadevi who issued coins with the figure of seated Lakshmi was a Queen of
What was the reasons for the decline of Mughal empire?
- Aurangzeb's religious and political policy
- Peasants became stronger
- Zamidars became rebellion
- Administration was centralized
1 and 4
1, 3 and 4
2, 3 and 4
2 and 3
Anthology of the Bomb' was written by
Bipin Chandra Pal
Who among the following Urdu poets was invited to the Second and Third round Ta-ble Conference?
Faiz Ahmad Faiz
Which of the following was another name of Pataliputra?
Consider the following statements:
- Lime mortar was never used at Mohenjodaro in the construction of dwellings.
- At Dholavira, the stone was never used in the Construction of dwellings.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
Which of the following statements about Fourth Anglo-Mysore War are correct?
- The Madras Council suggested a policy of rigorous and intense attack on Mysore.
- Lord Wellesley tried to revive the triple alliance.
- Tipu sent emissaries to Arabia, Versailles, Mauritius and Kabul enlisting support against the English.
- The war was of a very short duration though decisive.
2 and 4
2, 3 and 4
1 and 3
1, 3 and 4
Taoism was a religion introduced by
Among the four sites mentioned below, the earliest cultural phase comes from
Which of the following ideas propagated through Ramakrishna Mission?
- Social and religious reform
- Women education
- Doctrine of service
- Service of jiva and worship of Shiva
Both I and II
II, III and IV
III and IV
I, III and IV
There are 16 questions to complete.