Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Consider the following statements:
- Satavahana rulers persecuted the Buddhists.
- Pushyamitra Sunga patronised the Buddhists.
- Shashanka cut off the Bodhi tree at Bodha Gaya.
1 and 3
2 and 3
Mahatma Gandhi compared Pherozeshah Mehta with the Himalayas, Tilak with the Ocean and Gokhale with
the Mansarovar Lake
Who was the most important ruler of Paramara dynasty?
Which one of the following is not correctly matched?
Jehangir-Sir Thomas Roe
Which of the following are true about Sikandar Lodi?
- He tightened the espionage system.
- He took a keen interest in the development of agriculture and regularly examined the price schedules for the markets.
- He made his younger brother Jalal the independent ruler of the Jaunpur region, formerly ruled by the Sharqis.
- His descendants preferred to call themselves the chaghatayids originating from Chengiz khan's second son, Chaghatay, who ruled Transoxiana.
1, 2, 3 and 4
1 and 2
1 and 3
2, 3 and 4
Which of the following universities was not established by Lord Dalhousie?
Mahabandula was killed at......
Who was the ruler of Chittor, when Alauddin Khalji attacked and conquered it in 1303 AD?
Rana Ratan Singh
Shivaji founded the Maratha kingdom by annexing the territories of
Both A and B above
Bijapur, Golconda and the Mughals
On account of severe British repression the Civil Disobedience movement was again suspended In July 1933 and people were asked to offer Satyagraha
against liquor shops
Under the rule of Indira Gandhi, India did all of the following EXCEPT
fight a war with China.
modernize India's agriculture.
declare martial law and suppress the press.
complete a nuclear test.
By 600 BC important towns developed in India
The first missionary to successfully be accepted by the Chinese Ming court was the Jesuit:
Siguenze y Gongora.
Who among the following was worshipped during Early Vedic Civilization?
All the above
In which year the Harappan Site was excavated
Ayurveda' has its origin in
There are 16 questions to complete.